DIY crystal acrylic stone rhinestone ear cuff
Believe it or not, most girls like the beautiful bling things. Today, a quick and easy
DIY to share with you a pair of crystal acrylic stone shiny earrings! This only takes
less than 10 minutes and the result is both elegant and chic.
The things you will need:
A piece of clear vinyl material (pick the sturdiest grade)
1. Put the clear vinyl on your ear to measure the curvature of them and note it
with a marker. If you encounter difficulties, have someone give you a hand.
2. Cut out the traced shape on the clear vinyl. I decided to create a cuff that went
only about an inch up my ear.
3. Squeeze some E-6000 glue to a surface working area and begin to apply the
rhinestones to fill up the shape.
4. Continue to fill out the shape of the earring. Please set aside for at least 2
hours to dry after finishing it.
5. Once dried, glue an earring backing to the back of the ear cuff.
NOTE: If your ear cuff doesn't stay up on your ear, you can glue a piece of wire
bent to match the shape of the curvature to the back of the ear cuff.
I hope you will try to custom a pair of unparalleled earrings by your imagination
with the DIY steps. Of Course, you could change the colors and materials if you
like. I guarantee the results will be nice.
Guangzhou AA-STAR garment accessories Technology Co. Ltd. is a garment
laser cutting hotfix transfer, vacuum forming motif, and acrylic stone patch.
Welcome to contact us if you need any of them. There is our contact information
What's App: +8618565507308